Spiga

Kelty Grand Mesa 4-Person Tent (Ruby/Tan) - Fan Gear

Kelty Grand Mesa 4-Person Tent (Ruby/Tan)


Kelty Grand Mesa 4-Person Tent (Ruby/Tan)
From Kelty

I have been extremely pleased with this tent. It is spacious enough for my family of four and is very easy to set up. My ten and seven-year olds can pitch this tent almost completely by themselves. Hooks for the poles is a vast improvement over running poles through slits. The connections for the rainflap are very easy to use. The inside is pretty spacious. The one loop for a lantern is good, but would have liked one or two more. The storage compartments inside are sufficient,and between them and the space created when you close the rain flap we had all our gear out of the elements. Given the size of the tent it is not overly heavy, although I could not fit this in my pack using the bag is comes in. Instead I connected it via some extra straps on my pack and it worked just fine. We have had no issues with any component of this tent and would recommend it to other campers.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: