Spiga

GSI Outdoors Camp Gourmet Kitchen - Fan Gear

GSI Outdoors Camp Gourmet Kitchen


GSI Outdoors Camp Gourmet Kitchen
From GSI Outdoors

My husband and I camp quite a bit, and I always hated having to haul dirty dishes to the water source. The double sink in this camp kitchen allows me to put soapy water in one side and rinse water in the other. Although I have not used the pump feature, I find the sinks are easy to empty into any handy container to dump in a safe spot. In addition to the sinks, I love having a place to store all my cooking gear, and the drying rack is so much better than laying everything out on another surface (like a picnic table.) The sinks have two plastic covers that can be used as cutting boards or food prep surfaces, a very handy feature. I put S hooks on the rack over the sink and hang towels, utensils and other implements, and hook a garbage bag over one corner. The only criticism I have is that the metal legs on the extension piece are not very sturdy, so the extension can be a bit wobbly. We use this every time we camp longer than overnight - for overnight trips, it's a bit too much trouble to set up and take down.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : GSI Outdoors Camp Gourmet Kitchen,Fan Gear,GSI Outdoors

0 comments: