Spiga

GrandStand Bike Stand - Fan Gear

GrandStand Bike Stand


GrandStand Bike Stand
From Sports Solutions

Simply put, I don't feel comfortable parking my road bike on this. I purchased this GrandStand to park my road bike properly in the garage rather than lean it against the wall. But after using it a couple of times I noticed the stand holds the bike in vertical position by the spokes. There is just too much lateral pressure on the spokes especially that the bike tends to go slightly to one side or the other and you can see the spokes temporarily bending by the weight of the bike. There is another thing that I've noticed, depending on the bike derailleur and what gear it's in, when parking the bike with the rear tire, the stand might get between the derailleur and the spokes, pushing the derailleur away from the tire. This might potentially harm the derailleur.

Not wanting to feel that I've wasted my purchased, I tried to use it with my cheap mountain bike, but quickly realized the heavy mountain bike would put even more pressure on the spokes than the road bike.

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : GrandStand Bike Stand,Fan Gear,Sports Solutions

0 comments: