Spiga

Camper Men's Pelotas Ariel Stitch Striped Leather Casual Sneaker - Fan Gear

Camper Men's Pelotas Ariel Stitch Striped Leather Casual Sneaker


Camper Men's Pelotas Ariel Stitch Striped Leather Casual Sneaker
From Camper

This is my fourth HRM and by far the best. The display is big and very readable even in dim light without using the indiglo. My last two HRMs were the older model Timex Ironman 100 lappers. They became very unreliable even with new batteries. I used to have to use electrode gel just to get them to work at all. This HRM gives me an accurate reading immediately and continues to do so as my heart rate changes during my workout. It works great even without electrode gel. It doesn't have any fancy features but I don't need them. It does record your time in the zone that you can set and you average and peak heart rates. It also has a recovery time feature that measures how many BPM your HR drops in one minute. The sensor belt will also work with the HR display most treadmills and other indoor machines. This HRM has already improved my training significantly because it is so accurate and responsive. I highly recommend it.

Shopping Now!!!

0 comments: